Party room details
- The party room can hold up to 24 people. Tables can not be put together for that will decrease the amount of people the room can hold.
- We do not charge for the party room, however; we do require a $300 deposit (credit card number we keep on file) to reserve the room. This guarantees you spend $300 in food and beverage (before tax and gratuity) sales. If you do not spend the $300 we will run the card for the remaining balance.
- You may bring in a cake and ice cream. No other outside food is allowed.
- Nothing can be hung from the walls. No confetti or glitter is allowed.
- Customer has the room for 2 hours from the booked time-not from when all guest show up.
Example: Reserved time is 6:00. Customer has the room until 8:00.
- If your party has not arrived 20 minutes after the booked time we will no longer hold your reservation and your card will be charged for the agreed amount.
- We do not allow items to be sold in the restaurant. Mary Kay, Avon, Trunk Show, Thirty One, Etc.
- We do not take reservations for Friday night, Saturdays or Sundays.
Party Room Inquiries
Your request has been sent to the restaurant.
We will contact you soon.